As an organisation we’re hard-working, fast executors, candid, unwilling to tolerate politics, and passionate about wowing every single client we touch. Before anything else, values come first. Without clear, shared values, we wander independently and contradict one another. Everything’s harder when we all believe different things about what’s important to us, our company. These are the key values we live by in our mission to “build successful ventures that can be scaled, have an impact and be profitable”:
- We put the Customer first – Nothing is more important to us than delivering a great experience to our customers. We believe it’s the core of our success. If we make mistakes, which sometimes happens, we are relentless in our quest to make things right. Strategically, we are driven by our customers and the opportunities, not the competition. We keep an eye on competitors, but we don’t let their behaviour shape our own. We listen to the needs in the market and created something that creates value.
- We cultivate Trust – Trust is a crucial part of our brand. Our users trust our content because it is curated and independent. As an example, when we do a review, we speak in plain language – the way we’d like to be spoken to. We avoid hyperbole – every spa can’t be the best spa. If there are downsides we want people to know it.
- We are a team – Our great colleagues make the difference. It’s when we share our skills, knowledge and experience we become one team. Diversity makes us strong. We support and give credit to each other. We are a family and behave like one by including and caring about everyone.
- We are humble – Arrogance has no place in our organisation. We take nothing for granted. We always stay humble, carry ourselves with a quiet confidence, and treat others the same way that we want to be treated.
- We Embrace Challenges – There’s always challenges that lie ahead and nothing in life is a certainty. We don’t panic or complain but find solutions and keep executing. We never give up.
- We Pioneer – We always strive to improve, be the best and win. We want to exceed expectations and raise the benchmark. We push the limits, think outside of the box and keep making it better each time.
- We are all defenders of our culture – For us to stay ahead, it’s going to take everyone making noise when we fall short of our expectations for ourselves. There is no place that is not your place – not only are you encouraged to speak out, it is your responsibility to do so.